Mid-century style meets this-century ease. The Towne Bi-Sectional features a slender profile, elevated metal base and a blind tufted seat that brings a touch of refinement to contemporary residential or commercial spaces – without sacrificing comfort. Designed to adapt to your layout, it can be configured with the chaise either on the left or right. Alternatively, the chaise can be separated to create a sofa and a free-floating lounge. Whether you’re curled up with a novel or gathered for game night, the Towne Bi-Sectional makes daily rituals extra special. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management. Also available as a Sofa and Lounge.
- Blind-tufted seat cushion is crafted with high resiliency medium density foam covered in a Dacron wrap.
- Hidden center leg added on couch for extra support. Cylindrical legs are made from black powder-coated steel.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Frame is reinforced with steel for long lasting durability. All joints have been stress tested.
- 9-gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 and U.S. CPSC fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.