Mid-century style gets a modern update in the clever design of the Miller Bi-Sectional. Solid wood dowel legs support a slimline frame which gives this sofa its lightweight, floating appearance. The plush back cushions are designed to hold their shape and feature unique channel-stitching that adds texture and visual interest. With an adaptable chaise that can be positioned on either side to meet your spatial needs, this retro-inspired design is perfect for cozy living rooms or bustling office lobbies. Offering maximum lounging possibilities with minimum effort, it is also available as a Sofa.
- Dacron®-wrapped cushion fill for a structured look
- Back cushions use eco-friendly PET synthetic-down which is created from recycled water bottles
- Comes with both Stainless steel legs & Walnut-stained wood legs
- Seat and back cushions are flippable
- Sectional components can be joined using connectors on underside
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam