Echoing the refined look of notable Scandinavian archtypes, the Tallinn Ottoman showcases a subtle sculptural quality—especially when combined with the Tallinn Chair—that gives this design its distinctive style. With an FSC®-Certified frame and slim, gently curved legs, the Tallinn Ottoman combines strength and durability with elevated elements that can be placed in a multitude of spaces.
- Features subtle curves and fluid, elegant lines.
- Chair constructed with a steel inner frame inside a molded foam body for long lasting durability.
- Loose seat cushion is crafted from polyurethane foam.
- Ottoman cushion is crafted from polyurethane foam, and securely attaches to the plywood base by hook and loop fasteners.
- Ottoman can be used as a footrest or as extra seating.
- Exposed, black powder-coated, curved metal base provides architectural detail and visual interest.
- Felt pads on all legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Available with or without matching Ottoman.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.