The Tallinn Chair makes a unique statement of sophisticated comfort with its regal stature and inviting details. The chair’s silhouette echoes the refined style of notable Scandinavian archetypes while introducing contemporary details that give Tallinn its distinctive aesthetic. With an inner steel frame and slim, gently curved legs, Tallinn combines strength and durability with elevated elements to create a design that can anchor any room.
- Features subtle curves and fluid, elegant lines.
- Chair constructed with a steel inner frame inside a molded foam body for long lasting durability.
- Loose seat cushion is crafted from polyurethane foam.
- Ottoman cushion is crafted from polyurethane foam, and securely attaches to the plywood base by hook and loop fasteners.
- Ottoman can be used as a footrest or as extra seating.
- Exposed, black powder-coated, curved metal base provides architectural detail and visual interest.
- Felt pads on all legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Available with or without matching Ottoman.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.