The Signal Chair is a contemporary, multi-purpose chair with sculptural simplicity and comfort, inspired by an ergonomic design approach. Understated, tone-on-tone colour palettes highlight the subtle beauty of Signal’s utilitarian materials - a durable vinyl seat and backrest and slender, powder-coated steel frame - in delicate proportions, perfect for the modern dining room or home office.
- Upholstered vinyl seat and backrest are durable and easy to clean.
- Features delicate piping along the edge of the back seat.
- Bent wood back is painted with a durable, textured finish.
- Slender, powder-coated steel frame is reinforced by a cross brace support underneath the seat.
- Steel frame conceals all hardware for a clean, streamlined look.
- Black rubber caps on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.