W63 D35.5 H29.5 in
The Sudbury Table is a study in contrasts. Organic forms joined together by industrial fittings. Warm wood grain stands out against sleek steel. Scaled for smaller spaces, this table’s rounded corners create a relaxed vibe that’s perfect for a modern dining area. It features exposed ply legs and beveled tabletop with fittings made from durable, powder-coated steel. Available in walnut with black brackets, or natural oak with white.
- Exposed ply tabletop and legs
- Bench-made steel brackets have durable powder-coat finish
- Water-based, clear coat finish
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- Assembles easily with provided hardware