All it’s shaped up to be. Powder-coated steel ships flat and folds along laser-cut lines to form a pleasant perch that lives up to its name. Now available in a copper plated finish that is intended to patina naturally with handling and age for a unique look. The Real Good Chair ships flat and folds along laser-cut lines to create a dynamic and comfortable chair. As skinny as a supermodel yet far more sturdy.
- Powder-coated steel seat and back
- Copper: Copper plate over steel
- Painted carbon steel legs
- Plastic glides on feet to protect surfaces
- Assembly required. Re-tighten hardware periodically.
Please note that the copper finish will tarnish more rapidly when in contact with the non-slip latex backing of the Real Good Chair Pad