WHAT IS IT A lo-fi xylophone recording device with loop switch, pitch control knob, delay controls, and 1/8" output. Handmade in USA. Dallas TX.
- 3.5 year-old whose first word was, “psychedelic”
- design-savvy friend who has almost everything
- teen who needs a few extra knobs to turn
- sound studio "secret weapon"
HOW IT WORKS
This xylophone recording device has eight keys (D major scale), a knob for pitch control, looping switch, and two additional controls for a delay effect. 1. Hold the Red record button and play with the aluminum mallet provided. 2. Toggle the switch up for continuous play. 3. Press the Black playback/ stop button to hear your recording. 4. Go bananas turning the pitch shift knob and silver delay controls for sounds you thought only an aliens could make. Don't turn the knobs past the resistance points. Get into the space vibes.
- Dimensions: 8.5” x 4.5” x 3”
- 2-AAA batteries included
- includes looping switch, pitch control knob, delay controls ⅛” output jack for speakers/ recording gear
- 30-second record sample
- Handmade with baltic birch and poplar wood, aluminum