FLOOR MODEL. LOCAL PICK UP OR DELIVERY ONLY.
At checkout select "Free In-Store Pickup" if you are planning to pick up from our showroom. If you would like local delivery, choose the same option and type in "LOCAL DELIVERY" along with the delivery address in the notes section during checkout. We will get in touch with you and send you an invoice for delivery cost
Dallas Delivery $100 | Fort Worth Delivery $150
We would be happy to ship anywhere in the US, but please call our showroom to get that deal going!
Pendleton has an outstanding legacy of designing graphic jacquard patterns, many of which are inspired by Indigenous and southwestern motifs. For this collaboration, the Pendleton fabrics are produced by Sunbrella, which brings an exceptional level of quality and performance to the upholstery, and makes these chairs ideally suited for modern spaces that demand high style and easy maintenance.
Whether they’re destined for a lakeside cabin or downtown loft, these designs celebrate the perfect union of textiles and furniture.
- Available fabrics in Diamond River Tonal Charcoal by Sunbrella® for Pendleton Woolen Mills.
- Fabrics are 100% solution-dyed acrylic.
- Frame is CNC precision cut, formed plywood, finished in real Ash wood veneer.
- Base and legs are powder-coated steel.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.