WHAT IS IT A lo-fi xylophone recording gadget with loop switch, pitch control knob, delay controls, and 1/8" output. Handmade in USA. Dallas TX.
- 3.5 year-old whose first words were, “It's Alive”
- design-savvy friend who has almost everything
- teen who can control a monster
- sound studio "freaky weapon"
HOW IT WORKS
1. Hold the Red record button and make some noise. 2. Toggle the switch left for continuous play. 3. Press the Black playback/ stop button to hear your recording. 4. Go bananas turning the pitch shift knob and silver delay controls for sounds you thought only a monster could make. Don't turn the knobs past the resistance points. Make some noise!
- Dimensions: 5” x 4” x 2.5”
- 2-AAA batteries included
- includes looping switch, pitch control knob, delay controls, ⅛” output jack for speakers/ recording gear
- 30-second record sample
- Handmade with baltic birch and poplar wood