The Foundry Upholstery Series showcases tailored minimalism with details that elevate fashion and function to suit any residential or commercial setting. Inspired by elements of classic Scandinavian design, the Foundry Ottoman offers ample sophistication as a standalone piece, showcasing striking lines, and a cushion that seems to float above elevated, cylindrical steel legs. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
- Features elegant lines and thin, elevated legs.
- Add the Foundry Ottoman to the Foundry Sofa to create the Foundry Bi-Sectional.
- The tightback sofa has two removable seat cushions, and comes with two loose bolster cushions.
- Seat cushions securely attach to the deck by hook and loop fasteners.
- Seat and bolster cushions are made with Dacron-wrapped, high resiliency, medium density foam.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Frame is reinforced with steel for long lasting durability.
- 9-gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- Cylindrical legs are made from black powder-coated steel.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.