The Emerson End Table is a minimalist design that contrasts wood grain with smooth lacquer surfaces, creating a piece that is both timeless and contemporary. A recessed, slender steel base with white, powder-coated finish creates an illusion of weightlessness. The Emerson’s design incorporates an open space for books and magazines and a drawer for tucking away smaller objects.
W21 D18 H22 in
- Features a white lacquer drawer with a white metal pull.
- Clear coat finish.
- Open space below provides storage for books, magazines and small objects.
- Slender steel base with a white powder-coated finish.
- Plastic bumpers on base to protect hardwood floors.
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) Phase II compliant.