Unassuming yet brilliant in its simplicity, the Ridley Dining Chair is the perfect example of the impact purposeful details can have on design. A slight curve to the chair’s back provides gentle support during leisurely evening meals, while an architectural cross-base gives the illusion of a floating seat. Eased edges soften the chair’s angular appeal and wire brushing brings the intricate graining of the wood alive beneath the stain. Expect guests to admire this sculptural dining chair from every angle.
- Solid ash chair with an oil-based spray lacquered finish.
- Natural grain of wood on seat and back are highlighted by a wire brush texture treatment.
- Curved backrest offers extra comfort.
- Tubular solid wood frame is reinforced by a cross brace support underneath the seat.
- Tack glide feet on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and color that make each design
- It is normal for solid wood to expand and shrink as a result of variations in environmental
humidity. A consistent humidity level of approximately 50% is recommended to prevent cracks and surface splits.